- Grown locally in environmentally controlled greenhouses.
- 100% traceable farm to fork.
- Delivered within hours of harvest.
- Premium USDA approved non-GMO seeds.
- No fertilizers, no pesticides.
A little more peppery, and warm spicy flavor, it stands up pretty well to cooking a little better than sweet basil, for a perfect pair to soups, fries and curries. Used mostly in Thai, Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisines. Our Thai basil is definitely equivalent to bringing Thailand right at your doorstep. Grown in the most pristine environment using the most sophisticated technology there is to give the highest quality yield.
Benefits of consumption: